Samsung Galaxy SIII

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed.

I don't think the Nexus and the SIII will be so different to warrant use of another upgrade. I chose the Nexus because it has everything and more than what I need and it also has developer support for what I predict will be at least 2.5yrs. This phone is indeed developer friendly (not to say the SIII won't be), but this is as close to the OG Droid as Verizon has had. Sure it's not as popular (as we have more options now compared to back then when the Eris was the only "competition"), but I'm sure it will have the same support. Developers have since only improved and the quality of ROMs now are going to be much better imo.

The SIII will be a solid phone I'm sure, but nothing can pry my fingers off my Nexus unless it's the Nexus 2, which better not come out in 2012.:D
If the nex 2 was to come out in 2012,this christian would say a few choice words,and then ask for forgiveness,and say,but Lord it was Googles fault.:D

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the nex 2 was to come out in 2012,this christian would say a few choice words,and then ask for forgiveness,and say,but Lord it was Googles fault.:D

Well they have come out with a new Nexus every year so far...

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm Christian myself.. but let's keep on topic so the discussion doesn't change now. Don't want to get into a Religion topic as it does go against the rules.

Anyways, I wouldn't be too surprised if we see another Nexus later this year like Liderc said.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm Christian myself.. but let's keep on topic so the discussion doesn't change now. Don't want to get into a Religion topic as it does go against the rules.

Anyways, I wouldn't be too surprised if we see another Nexus later this year like Liderc said.
Sorry about that,didnt mean any harm,but I understand,Im done with it.But know matter how good the SGS3 mite be,I still Love the support we'll have for the next 2.5yrs,and as always,we'll see jellybean(if thats what they'll call it)b4 all others.DancingNexus

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that,didnt mean any harm,but I understand,Im done with it.But know matter how good the SGS3 mite be,I still Love the support we'll have for the next 2.5yrs,and as always,we'll see jellybean(if thats what they'll call it)b4 all others.DancingNexus
Haha, no worries. Just don't want someone to see your posts and get "offended" or anything of that nature for some reason. It happens. :p

And I'm interested to see what JellyBean is like.. If it does come Q2, we'll likely see it before the the GS3, that's for sure!