Galaxy S6 with glass back and non removable battery?

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
the S6 looks good....I just can't go without a removable battery...I hardly ever plug my Note 4, I just swap batteries. Soo the S6 will most likely be a no go for me.

Caesars

Reaction score
Def the phones to have for 2015, don't think I like the idea of losing the removable battery and sd card.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Samsung Announces New Galaxy S6 Phones Opens Fire On Apple

This is a deal breaker for me. What the hell were they thinking?

Curved screen? No way. No matter how you hold it, either your fingers or the palm of your hand will cover the curved part. Lame idea. Too gimicky.

That's not how it works. You can hold the Note Edge just fine without covering any of the screen.

Not to mention that the curves of the screen on the S6 Edge are less pronounced than on the Note Edge. Early hands on reports with the device are very favorable for the feel of the S6 Edge.

Liberty76

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S5
No removable battery and no external storage.

I'll pass. Sticking with the S5 for a few years.

Nicole Leach

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
the back glass is prone to fingerprint smudging. sad thing for me.

alicia78

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SamSung S5
I really don't like the new look curved screen , I mean its really odd....:)

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Isn't there a way we (those of us who might've bought the "6" can contact Samsung and tell them "what the hell were you thinking"? A non removable battery that's SMALLER than the one I've got now in my stock GS4?? No extra storage?? Are these things coming out of "idea people" who don't really ever USE a phone??'

Sometimes, it seems to me that some companies go out of their way to screw up a good thing. It's everywhere. *sigh* back to my two soup cans and some string.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a way we (those of us who might've bought the "6" can contact Samsung and tell them "what the hell were you thinking"? A non removable battery that's SMALLER than the one I've got now in my stock GS4?? No extra storage?? Are these things coming out of "idea people" who don't really ever USE a phone??'

Sometimes, it seems to me that some companies go out of their way to screw up a good thing. It's everywhere. *sigh* back to my two soup cans and some string.
Speaking with the wallet does the most good. At this point I don't think Samsung would listen to that either though. They seem to be on a mission to out iPhone the iPhone

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
If they're gunning for the iPhone, having LESS or WORSE features doesn't seem to be the way to go but what do I know.

alicia78

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SamSung S5
I hope Samsung will realize this mistake...and come up with something new...