Galaxy Note 7 model (SM-N930F) appears on Samsung’s website, could indicate non-edge variant!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
samsung-galaxy-note-4-note-edge-aa-1.jpg

After seeing model number SM-N935G show up on an import listing to confirm that an edge variant of the Galaxy Note 7 exists, and it being similar to the Galaxy S7 edge model number (SM-G935) confirms that it is indeed an edge variant of the upcoming Galaxy Note. At the same time, we’ve seen model numbers that seem to indicate one device for all customers worldwide for a few months now and even with a model number list under the Grace code-name.

samsung-galaxy-note-7-edge-720x358.png
Now, after posting Here hinting that users will be able to “write on the edge of something great”,hinting to the existence of the Galaxy Note 7 edge as the next Galaxy. All the evidence has suggested so far that the Galaxy Note 7 will have an edge, but a new leak suggests that Samsung may indeed have a flat, non-edge Galaxy Note 7 variant might in the works.

Model number SM-N930F has appeared on Samsung’s website with no details about what to expect from the handset. What has been know from the past with models numbers that the Note 4 had model number SM-N910, and the Note 5 had model number SM-N920, so SM-N930 is a clear reference to the next Galaxy Note handset.

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-6-7-SM-N930F-01.png

So will we be Getting the Note 7 Edge, or Note 7, or Both? We just have to wait and see!

Source

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm sure there will be two variants. As a s7 edge owner, I have to say the edges have nice features, but these are easily features that could make it to a flat phone as well (at least with the apps I use). For now, the edge is nothing more than a design accomplishment that no other manufacturer has done. I think they really need to concentrate on it more on the software side and start offering some real edge specific uses.

I suppose the People edge is good and all, but I don't put my phone face down to take advantage of that kind of notification.