Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
586-0-5beabfbd78ff1f5e214e134b618e8e9c.jpg

Samsung is likely to unveiled the Galaxy Note 7 along with line Note 7 edge in about two months. This is not surprising, when Samsung had released multiple versions "special" from a certain line of its flagship. Therefore, rumours based predict the existence of the duo Galaxy Note 7 and Note 7 edge very feasible.

586-1-5beabfbd78ff1f5e214e134b618e8e9c.jpg

Based on visual information Zauba, we easily see the emergence of a handset carrying SM-N935G codes. This preliminary information sufficient to show that this may be just the Galaxy Note 7 edge. Codes SM-N930 is seen as this is the upcoming flagship, the Galaxy Note 5 successor. Based on the words of "5" at the bottom of the machine codes, we can add little basis for predicting 7 this is the Galaxy Note Edge. For example, the Galaxy S7 SM-G930 marks, while S7 edge code-SM-G935. Of course, this is only speculation in the meantime Samsung official confirmation is yet to be known in coming period.

Source

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I assume that picture is NOT the Note 7.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
We are close enough to the big supposed revile and launch I bet it is!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Caesars

Reaction score
Samsung screen tech is ALWAYS on an entire different level. Whatever type of team they've had for the last few years ISN'T getting paid enough lol.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

adaro

Banned
Reaction score
that becomes something quite normal for samsung, There are two versions each time, a normal version and a version Edge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 7 galaxy note 6

Last edited: