Galaxy Note 7 model (SM-N930F) appears on Samsung’s website, could indicate non-edge variant!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Preach2k, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Reporter

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +1,488
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
    Twitter:
    DroidNCState
    [​IMG]

After seeing model number SM-N935G show up on an import listing to confirm that an edge variant of the Galaxy Note 7 exists, and it being similar to the Galaxy S7 edge model number (SM-G935) confirms that it is indeed an edge variant of the upcoming Galaxy Note. At the same time, we’ve seen model numbers that seem to indicate one device for all customers worldwide for a few months now and even with a model number list under the Grace code-name.

[​IMG] .
    Now, after posting Here hinting that users will be able to “write on the edge of something great”,hinting to the existence of the Galaxy Note 7 edge as the next Galaxy. All the evidence has suggested so far that the Galaxy Note 7 will have an edge, but a new leak suggests that Samsung may indeed have a flat, non-edge Galaxy Note 7 variant might in the works.

Model number SM-N930F has appeared on Samsung’s website with no details about what to expect from the handset. What has been know from the past with models numbers that the Note 4 had model number SM-N910, and the Note 5 had model number SM-N920, so SM-N930 is a clear reference to the next Galaxy Note handset.

[​IMG]

So will we be Getting the Note 7 Edge, or Note 7, or Both? We just have to wait and see!

Source

2. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 4
    Twitter:
    CoreyFMiller
    I have to believe they will make both

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. hammerhead13

hammerhead13 Gold Member

Ratings:
    +546
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Z Force Droid
    Not everyone want the Edge so they would fail with only an Edge model. Let it be like the S line with an Normal and Edge option.

• Like Like x 3
  4. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,670
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    I'm sure there will be two variants. As a s7 edge owner, I have to say the edges have nice features, but these are easily features that could make it to a flat phone as well (at least with the apps I use). For now, the edge is nothing more than a design accomplishment that no other manufacturer has done. I think they really need to concentrate on it more on the software side and start offering some real edge specific uses.

I suppose the People edge is good and all, but I don't put my phone face down to take advantage of that kind of notification.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shockracer

shockracer Active Member

Ratings:
    +184
    I've been a diehard HTC since the Incredible. If the non Edge Note 7 has an IR blaster SD card and a great camera I'll probably by a Note!

• Like Like x 1
Search tags for this page

galaxy s7 edge model number

note 4 7 edge samsung