Fwiw

birdiebo

Reaction score
While waiting for my MAXX to arrive, I was able to convince VZW to replace my aging but still in warranty Droid X. They sent a new-in-box X2, which I've been using for the last three days. Folks, this device is spectacular! It takes all of the great form factors othe original X, andd then improves on the few weak areas. This device is as flawless as any I've used or owned. And, it's so fast on 3G and wi-fi that I don't miss the spotty 4g of the RAZR. I'm very tempted to return my newly-arrived, unopened Maxx because I can't ask for anything more than the X2 in a mobile device!:biggrin:

boggerscbshop

Reaction score
With the RAZR, you can turn on/off 3g/4g.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
B

birdiebo

Reaction score
I was really trying to point out that the X2 is a surprisingly excellent device...and that I, for one, could be just as happy with it as with a cranky 4G device. Maybe I shoulda snuck my post onto the Razr thread, just to aggravate those guys. :D
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

DroidX2FreAk

Reaction score
I was really trying to point out that the X2 is a surprisingly excellent device...and that I, for one, could be just as happy with it as with a cranky 4G device. Maybe I shoulda snuck my post onto the Razr thread, just to aggravate those guys. :D
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
[/QUOTE]

Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

RockmanSolo

Reaction score
My X2 was a little sluggish until I put cm7 on it. Now it's fast as lightning. I think they're great if you Mod them.

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums

Trip3601211

Reaction score
My X2 was a little sluggish until I put cm7 on it. Now it's fast as lightning. I think they're great if you Mod them.

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums

+1 CM7 all day! X2 on stock vs CM7, is one hundred percent better.

Sent from My Rooted MB870/DROID X2 Running CM7

grgguy

Reaction score
I recently got a Bionic and can say with certainty that my X2 was a better device. The only thing I like about the Bionic is the 4g, which I dont have 95% of the time( it's not in mt town yet but is in the next town over).

dosei

Reaction score
+1 CM7 all day! X2 on stock vs CM7, is one hundred percent better.

Sent from My Rooted MB870/DROID X2 Running CM7

So CM7 works on a X2? It is not listed as a compatible model on the CM site...

music life

Reaction score
Where would be a good start to learn how to mod the X2? I cant even deal with mine stock anymore. It takes mins to open apps just to have them force close after waiting that long. Its down right ridiculous.