Front load camera on X2? any apps?

Jeepgirl721

Reaction score
I have had my phone for 1 month and realized last week that it didn't have a front load camera. I could of swarn it said that when I purchased it. I really do love this camera but its the only feature I want to have extra.. Makes it hard to take self portraits. Also, when I try to do that, Not knowing what I can see, I keep hitting the settings(scenes, effects all those) instead. Very touchy. Is there such a thing as an app for this to add to the X2? If not, how can I avoid hitting those buttons? can I lock that setting thing? the circle is so close to that where you take the pic. thank you. Want that front load part though. :)

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
You're wanting an app that makes a front facing camera appear? Besides black magic, I don't see that happening lol. And your phone should have a camera button on the side of the phone. Just press that to take a picture.

Sent from my Droid 2 running Cyanogenmod 7

John Gi

Reaction score
You're wanting an app that makes a front facing camera appear? Besides black magic, I don't see that happening lol. And your phone should have a camera button on the side of the phone. Just press that to take a picture.

i dont think the x2 has a dedicated camara button tho

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score

i dont think the x2 has a dedicated camara button tho

Seriously? That's stupid.

Insidious

Reaction score
Yeah no front facer or DVD for the X2. Very nice phone nonetheless.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums