From CyanogenMod to Original ROMS

Azurikai

Reaction score
Okay so here's what I want to do, I'm tired of running CyanogenMod & MIUI because honestly the battery life on both are terrible & I'd just rather go back to to original D2 roms like Apex and all. How exactly do I do this? I know there is a thread out there somewhere but I didn't know what to search!

Thanks,

Az.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Okay so here's what I want to do, I'm tired of running CyanogenMod & MIUI because honestly the battery life on both are terrible & I'd just rather go back to to original D2 roms like Apex and all. How exactly do I do this? I know there is a thread out there somewhere but I didn't know what to search!

Thanks,

Az.

Well you want to go back with a clean slate just flash the sbf.zip file and you back clean and original..team black hat has the file..the tbh app is very handy..or you can go to the gingerbread leak..or wait a few days for the update?
Or flash a backup but make sure your on that base your trying to flash..froyo or gingerbread...
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
Yep, you need to sbf to froyo first

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
If op gets the update in a couple days he wont be able to get back to froyo will he? Android 2.2 from Android 2.3? i thought cm7 and miui ran off of froyo kernal and were therefore froyo based roms. couldn't op sbf with a good 2.3.20 file over what they now have and flash another rom? Not trying to undercut anyone, and im also asking for my own benefit as well as his or anyone else interested.

OP
Azurikai

Azurikai

Reaction score
if you SBF then try to immediately install a new rom, IT BOOT LOOPS. there is a GUIDE. please link me to it?

Reaction score
Did you use cm7 with the gb kernal? I refused to switch off moto based roms until battery life was under control. This is day 4 of cm7 and I absolutely love it. Fast, outstanding battery life, customizable to whatever color scheme I want... the blur based roms will need a serious advantage to get me to go back.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk