Wanna try out a new rom

John Gi

Reaction score
Well I wanna switch it up, but I'm terribly worried that I mess up lol, I am running squidly, the second to last version, I kinda wanna run something else, maybe the updated squidly or another rom, but i have no idea what to do? I have a few apps I paid for, I have z4root, titanium back up.
I dont know the procedure to install another rom,? Can someone please help. I don't have a computer so this is gonna be done on my phone

With the planes on the D2

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can help you from start to finish all on phone. Pm me your number or I can post walkthrough

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is steps after root including doing the update. You need DX/D2 bootstrap recovery which I can send you link for free one

Here is what you should do. IMO

first....open D2\DX Bootstrap Recovery.
  1. Open DX\D2 Bootstrap Recovery
  2. Select top option and grant SU Permission....wait for "success" to pop up
  3. Select second option....your phone will reboot
  4. In this menu Volume up and volume down are your navigation and camera = enter....back arrow goes back a level or to previous menu
  5. Navigate to Backup\restore
  6. Select backup....this will take a while...wait till it says backup complete then navigate back to original menu
  7. this time select "wipe data/factory reset"
  8. Select "yes----delete all data"
  9. Hit back arrow
  10. Select "choose zip from SDCARD
  11. Find and select Liberty 2 or X (depending on if you have a D2 or DX) and hit camera button....wait till install is complete
  12. Use back arrow to get back to main menu and select reboot

That's it.

You can use the first post in this thread for referrence.....there are also instructions for installing themes and more. A lot can be found in the Liberty Toolbox for additional mod's and tweaks.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...an-one-giant-leap-liberty-1-5-2-2-2011-a.html

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.

OP
J

John Gi

Reaction score
thanks man i followed your steps!!! damn its i like it very much!!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
I your going from one of squids rooms to another you don't have to wipe you can flash fight over the top of another