Friends D1 won't turn on!

awwpickle

Reaction score
OK... sooo I posted this message for one .... in the wrong section lol. And then.... his phone all of a sudden turned on, so I tried to delete this post but I couldn't? Are moderators able to delete threads? If so please delete this lol Thanks! Hope everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow!

dancedroid

zachdroid

Reaction score
Have you tried turning it on with power connected?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
awwpickle

awwpickle

Reaction score
Yes i had him try that, and it didn't work, I'm not sure what the heck was going on but apparently it just all of a sudden came back on! Should I have him try a different Rom??

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If you want to close the thread try the thread tools near the top of the page, see if there's a moderate section or something similar.

And never root a friend's phone for them. If anything goes haywire they hate you for life and if everything goes smooth they'll still pester you about everything. :)

OP
awwpickle

awwpickle

Reaction score
They are on simply stunning. I told him to try a different charging cord. Apparently 2 of his were bad??? Third cord it started charging and came right on lol. He scared the crap out of me!

Yes I totally agree no more rooting anyone's phone but mine! Luckily he said if something did go wrong it would just be an excuse to get a d2 lol

I don't see that option right now to delete but I'm on my phone so I'll have to check when I get home tonight! Thanks!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Good luck. If he has any questions just point him here. We're used to dealing with people just getting their feet under them and having problems. :D