Incredible 2 won't load a text message thread

Airconner

Reaction score
Sooo I have a particularly large number of text messages in one particular thread and suddenly when I tried to open up this thread it would not let me. It showed the little loading wheel and the loading sign.
I figured that if I let it load over night it would start to display the thread in the morning, but when I checked it the next day it still displayed the loading sign.
Normally, I'd just delete the thread and move on with my life, but there are some messages in this thread that I would not particularly want to delete so a factory reset would also be problematic. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Scratch that, it's not opening any texts. Sooo I'll need help fixing the whole thing.

Last edited:

wierdo124

Reaction score
How big? I know my D1 won't open any SMS threads longer than 1.5k or so. I just use Go SMS, works like a charm and i've got threads with upwards of 10k.

OP
A

Airconner

Reaction score
Yeah I actually am installing Go SMS pro! I'm a little nervous about it due to all these requirements, but hopefully it will work as well as the review say!
I solved this problem by using the whole message limit and restarting the phone a few times!
Now I have the problem that it's sending me duplicate messages instead of new messages. It's really weird. I'm hoping the message app helps with that!

dgmx

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Did you get this resolved? Is there a fix for it?