free madden nfl 12 not supported on d3?

qudwis

Reaction score
since we can get a free madden nfl 12 for free. i just wanted to download and see
i called **madden and they sent me a text to download, but when i clicked the site from the text
it says d3 does not support to download. can anyone tell me what i'm missing here?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Apparently the game is not compatible with the d3 so what you are missing is a phone to play madden on :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spunker88

Reaction score
If you try to buy the game from Android Market it will say the Droid 3 is incompatible. At first I thought this game may be very hardware specific but I see the Droid X on this list and it has a TI OMAP processor (both ARM v7) paired with a PowerVR SGX gpu. Anything that is optimized for its hardware should have no issue running on the Droid 3 which essentially has the next generation of the same hardware.

shane1

Reaction score
My girl pays for vcast on her d3 and it says the same thing. Maybe when it gets updated it will work but well probly have to pay ;)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You arent missing anything..the game is awful..

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not worth any money

mbaker

Reaction score
It doesn't look like this incompatibility has anything to do with the D3. The Market has two versions of Madden 12; one produced by "Electronic Arts, Inc." and the other by "Electronic Arts Nederland B.V.". The Market shows the former as compatible with my Droid 3, but the latter not. The reason for the incompatibility of the second version, according to the Market, is "This item cannot be installed in your device's country", so it would probably show incompatibility with any US phone.

akhi216

Reaction score
As I post this, Madden 12 is available in Android Market for 7 dollars. Reading through the market comments, everyone seems to be upset that their "update" isn't working. I saw countless one-stars.

My question is if Madden 12 is available for download Android Market then why the hell can't we get it for free?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
As I post this, Madden 12 is available in Android Market for 7 dollars. Reading through the market comments, everyone seems to be upset that their "update" isn't working. I saw countless one-stars.

My question is if Madden 12 is available for download Android Market then why the hell can't we get it for free?

Your question, my question, and probably a thousand other people have the same question I bet. I do know that it doesn't make a lot of sense. Its available in the market but if you look for it in the vcast apps(app) its not even there. That much I do know. That and the fact that I'm slightly irritated with the whole situation. Lol

mrcastillo

Reaction score
The thing is that U have to have a vcast account which it means U will have to pay for that subscription. I THINK!!!

akhi216

Reaction score
The thing is that U have to have a vcast account which it means U will have to pay for that subscription. I THINK!!!

From what I understand, you get the option to either buy or rent a game; no subscription is needed unless you count renting the game as a subscription.

Edit: Also, the game isn't isn't even on V-Cast.