Verizon giving away Madden 12 Free for Android devices

Blacksantron

Reaction score
looks like it needs to be downloaded through the VZW App Store.
my DX is not active thus when I tried to login via WiFi it failed. :(

on my Bionic the txt link takes me to a page that says "sorry, your device is not supported."
*sighs*

Ohhhh is that it? I'm on wifi at the bar... Lemme investigate

Edit (not quote): no that didn't work either... Can't verify account....
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

brandon9559

Reaction score
I get the not supported message too. I assumed it was bc I renamed all the vcast crap but still a no go

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here. Phone not supported. Yet I can go to the market and download it if I am willing to pay. Total BS. Especially when the recording on the call says "congratulations, you qualified".

VZW knows what freaking phone I have; if it's not gonna work the recording should just say so. Not lead you to believe it is going to work.

warped1987

Reaction score
Love how it says the Droid Incredible 2 is supported, but here I am staring at a Message that says "Sorry. Your phone is not supported."

WTF!?

clintro

Reaction score
No go on bionic.....sucks it is not supported.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

brandon9559

Reaction score
But in the fine print it says Vortex 2.2 is supported...however phones we pay $300 dollars for are not supported but low end free phones are....I think id rather have my face spit in.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just read that the reason our Bionics are not supported is because we do not have the VCast App Store. All that other VCast crap, and they can't give us the store so we can snag Madden?

tituswife

Reaction score
Stock phone here. Can't access Vcast apps. It's always been on my phone, but can't access. Spent 40 minutes on phone with Verizon, who couldn't figure it out. Vcast apps people will be available later, but she didn't know exactly when. If I can't get hold of them over weekend, I will try to talk them into a credit for the Madden app. Why do THEIR systems not work?! Guess what her final suggestion was? Yep - factory reset! I learn more from you guys than they ever know!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

blackngray70

Reaction score
I have the VCast App Store on my Thunderbolt and I can't get it. I think it's a bunch of BS.

tituswife

Reaction score
I have the VCast App Store on my Thunderbolt and I can't get it. I think it's a bunch of BS.

Which is why I will insist on getting it free, when I can talk to Vcast apps people. Verizon "tech" explained that Vcast apps was their version of the Market. And yet, they don't seem to have figured out that it doesn't work!

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

Natey2

Reaction score
I successfully downloaded Madden NFL 12 from the V Cast AppStore for free. Thanks Malvado!
There is also a 300MB download that goes with it.
I tried **MADDEN, and clicked on the link in the text message, but it said my phone was not supported, and to go to the V Cast app store, so I did.

Edit: The download was actually 216MB.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Last edited:

djsiva

Reaction score
That's some BS with the Bionic, especially because I can browse to it in the market and have the option to pay $6.99 for it.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot find the VZW App Store anywhere. I called VZW and they said my TB is provisioned already with the App Store. They're transferring me to tech support now.