Madden/Golf Game not compatible?

Pdigg

Reaction score
Ok, so this is kind of weird, was wondering if someone else could check this out...

Madden 12 and that Golf game (can't remember name right now) came preinstalled on the Razr. I'm not one to play games on my phone, so these were two of the first apps to go when I was clearing house.

Ran in to a friend of mine, and he told me that I HAD to try Madden on my phone, that it was incredible. So, decided to see what the big deal was....

Go to Market.. Search for Madden.. Nothing..
Search for the golf game.. Nothing...

Go to google, search for Madden 12 android.. Comes up with the link to Madden 12. Click on this link and it brings me to Madden 12 in the Market.
Only thing is, it says "Your device is not compatible with this item".

Anyone else get this?

jtpowell

Reaction score
I don't think those two preinstalled games are in the market exactly as they are on the phone. What's on the phone are really demos. In Titanium backup for example I don't have market links for either.

akhi216

Reaction score
Ok, so this is kind of weird, was wondering if someone else could check this out...

Madden 12 and that Golf game (can't remember name right now) came preinstalled on the Razr. I'm not one to play games on my phone, so these were two of the first apps to go when I was clearing house.

Ran in to a friend of mine, and he told me that I HAD to try Madden on my phone, that it was incredible. So, decided to see what the big deal was....

Go to Market.. Search for Madden.. Nothing..
Search for the golf game.. Nothing...

Go to google, search for Madden 12 android.. Comes up with the link to Madden 12. Click on this link and it brings me to Madden 12 in the Market.
Only thing is, it says "Your device is not compatible with this item".

Anyone else get this?

If you do a factory reset, the Madden 12 apk will be reinstalled.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
Pdigg

Pdigg

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll just leave it alone.
Factory reset sounds like a lot of work for a demo that I probably won't even be able to install the full version for.

Just seems odd to me.

akhi216

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

I guess I'll just leave it alone.
Factory reset sounds like a lot of work for a demo that I probably won't even be able to install the full version for.

Just seems odd to me.

Well if you purchase the full version, 5 dollars will be added to your next bill.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited: