Found a Droid X on the parking lot of a verizon store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wait, what the heck does this mean? You found a bag with a phone and $200 in it, and eventually took it to the store only to find out that someone got the phone and left without paying for it? Is this a joke, hypothetical, or did it really happen?

OP
cromo8

cromo8

Reaction score
Wait, what the heck does this mean? You found a bag with a phone and $200 in it, and eventually took it to the store only to find out that someone got the phone and left without paying for it? Is this a joke, hypothetical, or did it really happen?
it really happened, i dont understand why or how, all i was doing was going to see my upgrade options to get the droid x, then under the car next to mine i saw a bag with the phone and what was close to $200 i went in the verizon store and they were as baffled as me

Million

Reaction score
yes OP this is a can of worms you opened. people will go back and forth about morality. when in reality there is no good or bad. just right and wrong. if you get it.

i would have kept it

OP
cromo8

cromo8

Reaction score
well i tried to be a good person

Mojo

Reaction score
Sorry I'm closing this thread. Entertaining story. But threads like this get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.