Found a Droid X on the parking lot of a verizon store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats someone else's and Its not cool if you kept it.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If its in a bag its probably activated already. Then you'll be owing someone that phone and money.

thatisandwas

Reaction score
How someone could even let it leave their hand is beyond comprehension to me...BUT you really need to return it. I would be so upset if i lost mine and no one brought it back.

OP
cromo8

cromo8

Reaction score
Thats someone else's and Its not cool if you kept it.
i didnt keep it, i was just saying really cool if i was that kind of person, and just fyi i posted it when i first found it, i have since then gone in the vzw store and apparently someone ran away with the phone without paying for it

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any decent person would and should agree with you. I hope the OP did or does the right thing and returns it. Put yourself in the shoes of the person who lost it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either way hopefully a mod will delete this thread because you are about to get some upset post due to the way you titled the thread and the complete lack of details in the OP. I as everyone will assume that you opened this to attempt to brag about your ill gotten gains.

OP
cromo8

cromo8

Reaction score
Any decent person would and should agree with you. I hope the OP did or does the right thing and returns it. Put yourself in the shoes of the person who lost it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
once again i didnt steal it or keep it, im not a thief

not even the money

OP
cromo8

cromo8

Reaction score
:(
Either way hopefully a mod will delete this thread because you are about to get some upset post due to the way you titled the thread and the complete lack of details in the OP. I as everyone will assume that you opened this to attempt to brag about your ill gotten gains.
sigh i dont see why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.