1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LOKSAK touch screen bag

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by HK-47, Jan 28, 2010.

1. HK-47

HK-47 Premium Member Premium Member

I was at the Shotshow 2010 at Las Vegas last week and came across a distributer of plastic bags that allow use of a capacitance touch screen through the wall of the bag. These bags are good up to 130 degrees F and waterproof down to 200ft. I was blown away. I had no idea this type of bag existed. This is great for boating, any outdoor activity on rainy days and would be great on a motorcycle.

They are made by the Loksak company out of Park City, Ut. They have a website of loksak.com. The sample they gave me is a aLOKSAK 4.5 X 7in bag that is too big for the Droid, but they show a 4 x 5 bag that might be good. Plus they will make special sizes (like a Droid sized bag.) The material is very soft and flexable.

I thought I would share this with the group for any of the outdoor or wet environment users out there. Check out their website – this looks like a great product!
  2. Boni2k

Boni2k New Member

Thanks for the tip. I always searched for something to protect the phone from dirt while still being able to use the touch screen. So I could eventually buy a bike adapter for holding the phone while biking. Just one situation: you're on a mountain bike tour, following a GPX Track with OruxMaps. If you have the bag and the bike adapter you wouldn't need to care about mud anymore :)
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

thanks Hk! i just ordered one :D
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Yeah that could be extra handy...
  5. Slighter

Slighter New Member

$15.00 minimum order, don't want nine of them but - Thanks maybe I can split with someone.
  6. Aquabach

Aquabach New Member

waterproof down to 200ft!

That's amazing. Most underwater camera cases aren't rated that deep.
    I will have to get one and try it out this summer. Not with my Droid though, but an old phone 4 sure. This is pretty cool
Search tags for this page
loksak discount

loksak discount code

loksak for samsung s4
loksak galaxy s3
loksak hk