LOKSAK touch screen bag

HK-47

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was at the Shotshow 2010 at Las Vegas last week and came across a distributer of plastic bags that allow use of a capacitance touch screen through the wall of the bag. These bags are good up to 130 degrees F and waterproof down to 200ft. I was blown away. I had no idea this type of bag existed. This is great for boating, any outdoor activity on rainy days and would be great on a motorcycle.

They are made by the Loksak company out of Park City, Ut. They have a website of loksak.com. The sample they gave me is a aLOKSAK 4.5 X 7in bag that is too big for the Droid, but they show a 4 x 5 bag that might be good. Plus they will make special sizes (like a Droid sized bag.) The material is very soft and flexable.

I thought I would share this with the group for any of the outdoor or wet environment users out there. Check out their website – this looks like a great product!

Boni2k

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I always searched for something to protect the phone from dirt while still being able to use the touch screen. So I could eventually buy a bike adapter for holding the phone while biking. Just one situation: you're on a mountain bike tour, following a GPX Track with OruxMaps. If you have the bag and the bike adapter you wouldn't need to care about mud anymore :)

Slighter

Reaction score
$15.00 minimum order, don't want nine of them but - Thanks maybe I can split with someone.

Aquabach

Reaction score
waterproof down to 200ft!

I ....These bags are good up to 130 degrees F and waterproof down to 200ft. ...
!

That's amazing. Most underwater camera cases aren't rated that deep.
I will have to get one and try it out this summer. Not with my Droid though, but an old phone 4 sure. This is pretty cool