Folder problem

abraham3660

Reaction score
I made about 6 folders to go on mt home screen. Recently every time I clicked on my games folder the launcher force closes. It doesn't do this on any other folders. What do I do? I can't access any of my games!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
Damn.... Go download launcherpro or ADW. I don't use the stock Home App in MIUI. Not amazed by it at all.

jbobbitt

Reaction score
I had something similar happen I created about 3 folders on my home screen and when I sorted the "tools" folder alphabetically it would force close when I try to open it. so I installed a backup.

nwilkins15

Reaction score
Do you have both angry birds installed, of you do, uninstall one, and sort the folder by frequency.then reinstall angry birds.

jbobbitt

Reaction score
I have them both installed but I hadn't created my game folder yet. Mine happened with my tools folder.

nwilkins15

Reaction score
It is an issue with alphabetically sorting the folders. It cause the launcher to crash, most commonly caused by having two apps with the same process name.

ty_

Reaction score
It is an issue with alphabetically sorting the folders. It cause the launcher to crash, most commonly caused by having two apps with the same process name.

really? that makes me laugh. LOL :icon_ banana:
i find that silly, but just a little mistake.