1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Folder help!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Diordna, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Diordna

Diordna New Member

Maybe this was said before like every other question asked but I'm on my droid typing this and don't feel like searching on here. anyways second time this happend in a week. I make a folder with all my games in it and it works but then randomly it won't let me click and open the folder. I just keep pressing it and pressing it on home screen. Is it possible that I have to many games in the folder? It's really annoying to make a new folder and manually one by one building up the folder again. is there an easier way to build a folder than to do it one by one click hold drag to folder then search and repeat? Thanks!
  2. andrewdoane

andrewdoane New Member

It happens from time to time. Sometimes battery pull works. Deleting the folder and making it again always works.
  3. Diordna

Diordna New Member

I deleted it then made it again now it doesn't open again and it takes forever to make again.
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Did you try just shutting of your Droid and restarting it. That will cure many of these type of issues.