[Solved]Can't open folder [do not folder sort alphabetically]

OutofStep13

Reaction score
I installed this rom for the first time last night and everything has been running great and smoothly. This morning I made a couple folders and they open fine, except for my "games" folder. Every time I try to open it, the launcher force closes. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

xformulax

Reaction score
I installed this rom for the first time last night and everything has been running great and smoothly. This morning I made a couple folders and they open fine, except for my "games" folder. Every time I try to open it, the launcher force closes. Any ideas?

do not sort alphabetically.

i'm guessing you have angry birds and seasons? this is the problem.... i believe it's the Pauli exclusion principle that says that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time... or wait, was that the movie timecop?
:icon_ banana:

OP
OutofStep13

OutofStep13

Reaction score

do not sort alphabetically.

i'm guessing you have angry birds and seasons? this is the problem.... i believe it's the Pauli exclusion principle that says that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time... or wait, was that the movie timecop?
:icon_ banana:

Gotcha, I had a gut feeling that might have been the problem, just wanted to make sure. Everything is working fine now, thanks!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah...sorting that way and installing two apps with the same name puts them on top of each other. Two apps in one cell.