flicking emails?

douglaswilson

Reaction score
Is there a way to "flick" through emails like you can on the storm? If I'm not mistaken I could to the right or left to skim through them instead of going in and out of each one? Thanks!

aldeghij

Reaction score
I don't actually use the native email app (I do obviously use the gmail app), but rather use the k-9 app. You can flick through them with this app. I gotta say that the ONLY thing I miss about my BB Storm is the BB email. Android has a ways to go to get push email working well.... K-9 seems closer to me though. Good luck!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope, not with the native app/client. It's just on of MANY things that need to address in their email app/client if they want Android to be taken serious as a BB or WM competitor (at least for business users). K-9 works for some point but not everyone. I don't particularly care for it but it might be worth a go if you really want the flicking aspect.

Last edited:

aldeghij

Reaction score
KVIWarrior, I agree w/ u completely. The only reason I use k-9 is because the native app is SO bad and I have to use something. Tried Seven and its even worse.... actually the latest version is k-9 is pretty decent...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
KVIWarrior, I agree w/ u completely. The only reason I use k-9 is because the native app is SO bad and I have to use something. Tried Seven and its even worse.... actually the latest version is k-9 is pretty decent...

I'll agree there ('SO bad') I'll have to check out the latest version of K-9 this afternoon. I really wouldn't mind a better interface. Just saw they have a new Locale plugin too, might be interesting if locale ever gets straight (I uninstalled it first day, was NOT, IMHO worth $10). Maybe I just expect to much:icon_ devil: