Samsung Fascinate Gingerbread EH03 web browser scrolling

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by wakko1978, Dec 1, 2011.

1. wakko1978

wakko1978 New Member

I am having issues with my wife's phone since the update. Before when she was reading a website she was able to scroll all the way to the bottom with one flick. Since the update when she flicks up it is going in sections. Is there any way to fix this?

The second issue is with zooming , before when you zoomed on a webpage is formatted the page. now we have to scroll left to right to read. Anyone know how to fix this.

hanks
  2. Caps828

Caps828 New Member

I have the same problem! super annoying. Also when I'm at the top or bottom of a page the page pulls of the screen and shows a gradient like background which really sucks with the new scrolling style since going up or down means having the screen pull off everytime :angry:
  3. Sanman94

Sanman94 New Member

I also have the same problem and find it distracting and obnoxious... I don't know if others agree (or if other people who own this phone don't mind it) but I'm sure if there was a way to stop it, it would be on this thread by now...
  4. Tank_Tak

Tank_Tak New Member

I use the Dolphin Browser and dont have either of these issues. maybe give it a try?
Search tags for this page

scrolling problem with fascinate