1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Flashing an Ally for use with PagePlus?

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by my77stang, Sep 6, 2011.

1. my77stang

my77stang New Member

Has anyone done this? I've been looking around for the right software and everything I find seems to be spam or viruses. There are guys are good ol' craigslist that will flash it for 50 bucks but I've always been a DIY type of guy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Obviously software that is free is preferred.

Thanks!
  2. afextwin

afextwin New Member

[edit: *3G] Verizon Android phones do not need to be flashed to work with page plus cellular. Simply dial *228 (*OTA) and then press 1. If your phone won't OTA then you will need to wipe/reset your device or manually program the phone. The Ally is the *unofficial* [sold by PPC distributors] flagship android phone on PPC.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
Search tags for this page
flash lg ally to page plus
flash lg revolution to pageplus
flash lg spectrum to pageplus
flash verizon lg revolution to pageplus for free
flash verizon lg revolution to pageplus free
how to flash lg ally to page plus

how to flash lg revolution to pageplus

lg ally flashed to pageplus
lg ally not dialing

lg ally on page plus