Unleash the Snark

Snarkrifice

Reaction score
Suffice it to say that if you see Snarkrifice anywhere, it's probably me.

I'm a 30 year old computer and network technician - been living and working in a small town in Wyoming for the last several years. Between myself and the guy that owns the business I've been working for since I've been here, we've covered most of the businesses in this town and a few in the surrounding area. Done everything from residential computer repair and support, virus removal to custom-built PCs, to enterprise networks and servers. I like to say I've been breaking things since I was 5, back in the days of TRS-80s and Commodore 64s, and fixing them since I was about 19.

I've been working in the industry on and off for the last 12 years, from working professionally to some odd jobs on the side. Spent a couple years working for HP back before the Compaq merger, then our site closed down as all the work was shifted over to sites in India. Been floating around ever since.

Now, I'm actually looking at going back to school to pursue a career in naturopathic medicine - completely different field, but another I've always had an affinity for. Time to try something new.

As far as Android goes, I snagged my Droid on release day - been loving on it ever since. Picked up my wife an Ally right after it came out, and she's been pleased with it since we rooted it and switched her over to Velocity. Myself, I'm running with BB v0.5 smothered in DarkEdge deliciousness. I intend to get a Droid 2 next month when I have an upgrade available... I'll miss DE profusely.

Anyway, enough about me. On with the show!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you and your wife are enjoying your Droids. Best wishes on your career change.

Mike

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: