flash player 10.1 Question

chrisd15664

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a question about the flashplayer i uploaded the 2.2 works great question is i went to facebook poker game and on the game it says install flash player.Iam not sure if this is normal or is there a way to activate it in setting i see it under apps.Thanks chris

martin9752

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did the manual 2.2 update yesterday and so far a couple bugs but good overall. I was wondering though I cant find Flash 10.1 in the market place does anyone else have it there?

martin9752

Reaction score
U know it took u as much time to type this response then it would have to answer the question

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing major lag when trying to play Facebook games? I had four bars of 3G and it was taking forever to load and then it completely froze. Also, and this is probably a "no duh" observation, but it seems to be a huge battery suck.
dancedroiddancedroid

Reaction score
I was able to play a game called CarTown last night. However, I tried loading a game similar to Farmville and it froze after bringing up the menu screen. It loaded and the graphics were fine just when the menu showing what had happened that day showed up the loading bar crapped out and I couldn't navigate the page.

olive2dive

Reaction score
Flash 10.1

I received an auto update to the 2.2 OS but have a friend who did the manual update. Flash 10.1 shows up in his market place and he has downloaded it. It doesn't show in mine, and we even tried to "bump" it over with no success. Any suggestions?

rcali001

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Still no Adobe Flash 10.1 in App Market

thank you. first search and question answered.

I have been searching for this app for 2 weeks now, still no luck. Is it only available to a select few? Not wanting to do this manually? Help?

dmfrej5o

Reaction score
Was wondering about the Adobe flash player 10.1 myself. I couldn't find the application to download it and it is not listed in my list of apps, however, if I hit -menu-applications-manage applications-then click on Running, Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is listed first.

Does this mean that the 2.2 update included the 10.1 so that an app is not needed? I did download the Adobe Showcase app, which according to the app I would be unable to do without 10.1. With that being said, I can watch video's, but the sound is horrible. Voices are vey slow and unable to understand.

albrst

Reaction score
The Prof..are u able to play farmville?
I don't think you will be able to play farmville till they come out with an application but that's just my guess. They just came out with an iphone application so I am hoping they are working on an android one too.