Cracked Flash Player 10.1 App Works On Previously Incompatible Devices – [Download]

Discussion in 'Droid Forums Member News Depot' started by WoZzY, Jul 14, 2011.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Cracked Flash Player 10.1 App Works On Previously Incompatible Devices – [Download]

by Chris Chavez on July 14th, 2011 at 12:51 am
    [​IMG]
    Does your Market app not display Flash Player 10.1 for your device? It’s for you, my Android brethren, who own some of the… less powerful Android devices, that I now bring this to you. Back when Flash Player 10.1 was announced for Android, a lot of you probably noticed that it wasn’t made available for devices powered by ARMv6 line of processors.
    Well, I came across this thread on XDA where some Chinese developers were able to crack the Flash Player 10.1 app and made it compatible with many ARMv6 processors. Curious to see if it will work on your device? Well, download the app and install (make sure you have “Unknown Sources” check in your phone’s Setttings> Applications).
    Download Flash Player 10.1 for ARMv6 Devices
    While many users running Android 2.2 Froyo and Android 2.3 Gingerbread are reporting success with the app, there are still some reporting browser crashes after installing. If you run into any problems simply uninstall the app from your phone. No harm, no foul.
    If your phone previously couldn’t run Flash Player and it’s working now, be sure to let us know in the comments. Don’t forget to give us your device make and model. Good luck!
    Thanks, Dylan!
    [Via AndroidCampus]

Source: PHANDROID
Search tags for this page
adobe flash player 10.1 for android 2.3 free download
adobe flash player android cracked
adobe flash player crack for android

crack flash player

cracked adobe flash player for android

cracked flash player android

cracked flash player for android
flash hack android