Cracked Flash Player 10.1 App Works On Previously Incompatible Devices – [Download]

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cracked Flash Player 10.1 App Works On Previously Incompatible Devices – [Download]

by Chris Chavez on July 14th, 2011 at 12:51 am

Does your Market app not display Flash Player 10.1 for your device? It’s for you, my Android brethren, who own some of the… less powerful Android devices, that I now bring this to you. Back when Flash Player 10.1 was announced for Android, a lot of you probably noticed that it wasn’t made available for devices powered by ARMv6 line of processors.
Well, I came across this thread on XDA where some Chinese developers were able to crack the Flash Player 10.1 app and made it compatible with many ARMv6 processors. Curious to see if it will work on your device? Well, download the app and install (make sure you have “Unknown Sources” check in your phone’s Setttings> Applications).
Download Flash Player 10.1 for ARMv6 Devices
While many users running Android 2.2 Froyo and Android 2.3 Gingerbread are reporting success with the app, there are still some reporting browser crashes after installing. If you run into any problems simply uninstall the app from your phone. No harm, no foul.
If your phone previously couldn’t run Flash Player and it’s working now, be sure to let us know in the comments. Don’t forget to give us your device make and model. Good luck!
Thanks, Dylan!
[Via AndroidCampus]

Source: PHANDROID