Fix for the Facebook problem.

Taegost

Reaction score
Install Bloo, and use it until they fix whatever the problem is.
I've been using it (Bloo) no problem through all of this, I just sent up some pictures to my account, browsing feeds, etc. within the last 5 minutes, and all day long with no problem.
So, follow my advice, and PLEASE, no more threads on it!
Holy crap...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloo works, and someone at work who has a Moto Droid is using something called Facebook Touch, I installed it and seems to work, but not all that excited with the program overall.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Bloo would completely replace the stock Facebook app for me if the dev made a few tweaks to it, which I think were coming in 1.5, but he stopped development on it... I heard it's because he finally got a job...
Kinda sucks for me though, it's shaping up to be an amazing app!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Install Bloo, and use it until they fix whatever the problem is.
I've been using it (Bloo) no problem through all of this, I just sent up some pictures to my account, browsing feeds, etc. within the last 5 minutes, and all day long with no problem.
So, follow my advice, and PLEASE, no more threads on it!
Holy crap...

How much commission do you get?

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
The commission is that hopefully I don't have to see another "Droid sucks because I don't understand how life works" thread :)
And you are correct, it is a workaround, but I don't think as many would notice if I put that in the title.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well I tried Bloo for the hell of it and it blows up just like the Facebook App. No NULL error but tells me I am not a friend or there is no new info on the news feed. Gotta love it! Looks like m.facebook.com it is until this gets sorted.

Seano

Reaction score
Bloo would completely replace the stock Facebook app for me if the dev made a few tweaks to it, which I think were coming in 1.5, but he stopped development on it... I heard it's because he finally got a job...

you can download bloo 1.5 from this link:

http://n.blackdroid.net/upload/859_Bloo_1.5.apk

just put it on your sd card and install. has chat on it too :)

Loisal

Reaction score
Facebook's full of glitches, I'm sure your iPod is just fine. And I promise you: just because you can't see them on facebook doesn't mean they've disappeared.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

you can download bloo 1.5 from this link:

http://n.blackdroid.net/upload/859_Bloo_1.5.apk

just put it on your sd card and install. has chat on it too :)
I just installed, however I'm not sure how do I access the chat part?

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Well I tried Bloo for the hell of it and it blows up just like the Facebook App. No NULL error but tells me I am not a friend or there is no new info on the news feed. Gotta love it! Looks like m.facebook.com it is until this gets sorted.

Yeah, that needs to be documented in the application. If you do a google search to find the web site, he had a fix for that, it's because facebook requires you to authorize an app for each section now, so you have to go to facebook and authorize bloo to see that stuff

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score