Facebook/Email notifications? Not syncing correct? 30 minutes??

TheCyclist

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that 30 minutes is too long for emails? My past treo would update every 5 minutes and it was the best thing ever.
Anyone know how to shorten the syncing times for Email/Facebook?

I would even be happy with 10 minutes. I send out so many email a day and people with Blackberry phones are receiving them instant then replying and now I won't get it until 30 minutes from when my phone syncs.

Also, has anyone had a problem today with Facebook/Email syncing not showing up? My facebook notifications aren't showing up in facebook or notifications. Email seems to be doing fine currently every 30 minutes (but I really would like to find out how to make it more frequent).

Thanks. Any advice is good advice.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Email (not gmail)/Settings/menu/Account Settings/Email frequency. You can
have it check every 5 minutes if you want.:)

Check your settings on facebook and make sure you have email notifications turned on.

JayMonster

Reaction score
You can make e-mail more frequent (as hookbill demonstrated), but not Facebook refreshes (at least not with the default app, I don't know if Bloo or Babbler allow for more frequent updates)

OP
TheCyclist

TheCyclist

Reaction score
You can make e-mail more frequent (as hookbill demonstrated), but not Facebook refreshes (at least not with the default app, I don't know if Bloo or Babbler allow for more frequent updates)

What in the world is Bloo and Babbler?

JayMonster

Reaction score
Bloo and Blabbler are Facebook apps that can be found in the Android Marketplace. Both have free and paid versions.