facebook - error when posting

stampmouse

Reaction score
last night and today all of a sudden when posting or trying to post to facebook it says -

cannont like (or post) please try again later(200/feed story publishing is disabled for this application)

what and how did this happen and can it be fixed??

CharlieJ

Reaction score
Ditto - I am having the same issue on ANYTHING I try to post to Facebook from my Verizon Moto Droid. It started either last night or early this morning. Anyone have any ideas?

200/ Feed Story publishing is disabled for this application

shanedc

Reaction score
Same thing's happening to me. I also noticed that something I posted last night to FB from my Droid is no longer available.

toastedoats

Reaction score
This is really disappointing that the already crap app is now even more crap

nikaroni

Reaction score
I am so disappointed... I have had my Droid for 3 days and have loved it til today! I cannot publish to facebook. I have been able to for the past 2 days... NOW nothing. HOpe it is fixed soon.

myDownfall

Reaction score
Same thing's happening to me. I also noticed that something I posted last night to FB from my Droid is no longer available.
I'm pretty sure Facebook "updated" their site once again. The only noticable change that I've seen is FB chat is different. Also, in regards to your experience, I have also noticed this. I posted a status update yesterday on my way home from work via the FB app. And upon getting notifications this morning, I was unable to view them. Now, if i go to my profile on either the app or a web browser, none of my status updates posted via the app are present.

CharlieJ

Reaction score
Wonder if a FB app update will be coming out.

In my experience, with both Droid and BB, Facebook is pretty quick to make updates available. The only weird thing about this issue is that there is very little chatter on the Net about it today. So far, I found only one other forum with a post about this issue.

I hope Facebook gets their stuff together and makes the changes needed for the app to work right again... OR, provides an update of the app to Droid users.

dejablue00

Reaction score
FB posting not available

I cannot post on FB from my droid. It started last night. Should I remove the app and reinstall?

hondaguy520

Reaction score
I'm too having same problem, I tried uninstalling/reinstall and it did nothing, only thing to do is use facebooks touch site for now, its similar to the app. . Just click the earth icon in the notifications on the app when you get an update that you want to reply to.

I'm glad it wasn't just me having the problem

sweetnenz

Reaction score
Feed story pbulishing error

Same thing has happened to me. The app on my droid worked fine last night, but something happened today. Anyone know if its being looked at, or who we can bug lol.

wwstark2412

Reaction score
just got my droid yest. and had the same issue today, I just installed the app again and now it is working fine, dont know if they applied a fix.