First Smartphone! LOVING THE DROID!

ksaul

Reaction score
This is my first touchscreen, and smartphone but i love this thing! I am used to LG phones, thats all I used to buy but I gave the droid a try since I got 30days free anyway. I am never going to return this thing!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the machine! your reaction to the droid is similar to a lot of our's.. enjoy!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. You think you love it now just wait until you get into some more. Glad to have you.

OP
ksaul

ksaul

Reaction score
do have 2 complaints, which actually bring me here (hunting for a solution)

why does my battery die so fast? (18hrs with LOW use (no wifi, 4-5 3min calls, 10-25txts))

how do I select text in GMAIL for copy & pasting?

jimistixx

Reaction score
Been a lurker 'round here for awile, but I'll throw my hat into this ring as well! 1st smartphone. Happily owned LG & Samsung phones. Will never turn back. Never owned a proper computer (but can operate them better than most owners) in my life.
The browser (read: Xscope) blows my current interweb machine, a PS3, away.
Also, I love how this thing mates so well with the PS3!
Dumped all my music & some movies onto my Droid with no hassle whatsoever.
Now, if I can just come to terms with GOOGLE, INC basically ruling my life.....

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
Well , I am new in these forums too and thought I would welcome you as well. I too love my droid and all the features and apps and customizations that you can do on this little device.......just imagine , Motorola did a great job with this one. Just imagine the possibilities in the future.