1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

First Droid.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by vandergriff101, Sep 4, 2010.

1. vandergriff101

vandergriff101 New Member

Hello all. I got a droid x on the verizone wireless network. So far, it has just been the short battery life that's the reall turn off. I will do some research and see if they make an extended life battery for it yet.

I have a question though. I took my sd card out of my blackberry and put it in my droid. How can I copy or move the pictures and music to my phone, so I can put my droid sd card back in?
  2. Jamb

Jamb New Member

Just copy contents from old card to a folder on PC desk top and insert new memory card into pc card reader and drag to new card folder. workedd for me and I copied all my tunes as well. Hello every one! My Name is Jamie and I'm really glad to be here in Droid Forums!dancedroid
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Follow Jamb's advice and you will be successful.

Mike