Filmmaker apps?

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by BillPryor, Mar 9, 2010.

1. BillPryor

BillPryor New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody know of any filmmaker-related apps for Droid? I'm thinking about switching to one Friday. If Verizon had the iPhone I would get it only because it has a number of useful apps in my business--specifically, a depth of field calculator, and a slate which makes a loud click just like a real slate for syncing audio. There are a number of other useful apps they also have, but those two are significant for me. Not significant enough to make me leave Verizon, since they're the only network that works everyplace I shoot, but goodies I'd like to have. I can't seem to find anything close and would appreciate a link if anybody knows of anything. Thanks.

2. fwdlabs

fwdlabs New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bill,

Good points about the service change. The iPhone is quite a cost for anyone with a better deal away from AT&T.

Over at FWD:labs, we've been tracking all kinds of apps for filmmakers. Take a look at what we've found for the Android:
    Android Apps - Apps for Cinema Artists - FWD:labs

Good luck with your decision,

Aaron

3. AgentBurbank

AgentBurbank New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I recently installed a free app from the Market called AssCam (an unfortunate name... certainly gets questions from folks who are playing with my phone).

It will calculate quite a few things based on lenses you input etc. It also has a built in camera log.

Search tags for this page

android apps for filmmakers

droid bionic for filmmakeing
film maker app for android
filmmaker android
filmmaker apps for droid

filmmaking apps for android

movie slate app android
movie slate for android
movie trailer maker app android
useful apps for filmmakers android