1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

"Where" app (Gas, Traffic, Restaurant/Business etc) and related apps

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by LordKastle, Nov 15, 2009.

1. LordKastle

LordKastle New Member

So I just downloaded "Where" and it seems to be a nice little app to have on the side. I won't use it for all its purposes but it can find gas prices, restaurants, stores, business -- partially using the yellow pages and GPS.

Has anyone used the program Sherpa? Is this what it does too? Its supposed to be T-Mobile only but works on Verizon. Does anybody else know of similar apps to use? I want an app where I can find even the most underground and most treasured little secrets buried within every city.
  2. Geodelic

Geodelic New Member

Hi - Buddy from Geodelic here.

Sherpa is currently exclusive to T-Mobile's Android phones. However, we will be releasing a Geodelic app that works on many OS's and carriers in the near future.
  3. ZeRo_C0oL

ZeRo_C0oL New Member

I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to download it. I got it last night, and think it's a pretty nice tool for the time being!
  4. Lucy Brown

Lucy Brown New Member

Search tags for this page

app for locating restaurants gas business

best android app for locating stores bussines near me

droid dna find restaurants nearby

latest gas applications on restaurants

traffic is related to business

where app can't find any restaurants