"Where" app (Gas, Traffic, Restaurant/Business etc) and related apps

LordKastle

Reaction score
So I just downloaded "Where" and it seems to be a nice little app to have on the side. I won't use it for all its purposes but it can find gas prices, restaurants, stores, business -- partially using the yellow pages and GPS.

Has anyone used the program Sherpa? Is this what it does too? Its supposed to be T-Mobile only but works on Verizon. Does anybody else know of similar apps to use? I want an app where I can find even the most underground and most treasured little secrets buried within every city.

Geodelic

Reaction score
Hi - Buddy from Geodelic here.

Sherpa is currently exclusive to T-Mobile's Android phones. However, we will be releasing a Geodelic app that works on many OS's and carriers in the near future.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to download it. I got it last night, and think it's a pretty nice tool for the time being!

Lucy Brown

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
nokia
So I just downloaded "Where" and it seems to be a nice little app to have on the side. I won't use it for all its purposes but it can find gas prices, restaurants, stores, business -- partially using the yellow pages and GPS.

Has anyone used the program Sherpa? Is this what it does too? Its supposed to be T-Mobile only but works on Verizon. Does anybody else know of similar apps to use? I want an app where I can find even the most underground and most treasured little secrets buried within every city.