File Manager for Droid

normwerner

Reaction score
I'm interested in a file manager for my Droid. I Googled it and get to the sirte that has a app for the older version of Android. Will that still work on V2.0? I have loaded the DocsToGo app that appears to work fine. The whole app download/install thing can be a bit off-putting, espeically through the Market.

Norm
:motdroidvert:

Last edited:

thegipper

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I think thats one of the strengths, download app try it and if it sucks unload it and download another.

Personally i use Astro file manager, works fine for me.

evsp341995

Reaction score
I am also looking for a good file manager ( preferably one that I can get in the market and I don't have to download from a website)

visitgrayling

Reaction score
Astro - how to use/folders

Read another post on ringtones. Suggested opening new folder called ringtones in astro. Fine, so I download Astro but I can find only where it allows me to open a new Directory. When I tried to type ringtones into that, it said "Error. Directory could not be created". So where do I go to add a new folder? Yup, I'm technology challenged!

ebarcus

Reaction score
Read another post on ringtones. Suggested opening new folder called ringtones in astro. Fine, so I download Astro but I can find only where it allows me to open a new Directory. When I tried to type ringtones into that, it said "Error. Directory could not be created". So where do I go to add a new folder? Yup, I'm technology challenged!

dont hijack the tread :dry: but you have to CREATE that folder, and ill just let you google that one if you cant figure out how to create a new folder :p

visitgrayling

Reaction score
Astro - how to use/folders

Sorry, didn't think I was "hijacking" the thread. There are those of us "newbies" who don't know exactly how to follow procedure, I guess. The thread I was following was "file manager".