few small issues with ICS

apl3

Reaction score
Well I got the update. I kept root using rootkeeper so that went well. One thing that seems odd is when I hook up the razr to a computer it does not give me the choice to hook it up to just charge. Is there a way to still do that? The other issue I have is when I go to use Droid Razr Utility 1.7 on a windows XP computer. I can click to open it I get to the splash screen where it asks you to press any key to continue. I press a key and the program dissapears. Usually after pressing the key I would get about 7-9 more choices. I have saved droid razr utility 1.5 to my desktop and run it no problems when I was running GB.

leftspin

Reaction score
The charge only option was taken out with ICS, but the phone still charges when it's plugged into the computer. Not sure why you're seeing issues with the utility though

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Well I installed safestrap using the Apk. Not sure why I cant use the utility. I tried multiple computers and downloads.

leftspin

Reaction score
Well I installed safestrap using the Apk. Not sure why I cant use the utility. I tried multiple computers and downloads.

That's weird, safestrap really shouldn't effect it, it's usually the first thing I do after rooting and it's never caused problems for me