Feeling left out in the cold!!!!

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I just plan to use my d1 till my 2 year rolls around. It runs fine. At the rate things are changing now who knows what will be around by late 2011. Incredible, Droid X, and Droid 2 will all be old news by then.

+1 agree, same here. I can't really afford to upgrade every time a new shiny comes to market; the two year cycle seems to work out pretty well for me. I still don't even feel like my D1 has reached its full potential yet, so its odd to hear others talk about how they're "bored" with theirs. Then again, I've always been at the extremely patient end of the patience-to-ADD spectrum.

ibebyi

Reaction score
I am a happy D1 user and like a lot of others on this thread don't really see a need for upgrading... yet

I was thinking about it for a while and realized there arent even many apps available that really harness the added CPU speeds anyways (I mean it might increase the snappiness of the phone a little but at 1.1ghz OC I cant really complain about overall speed either. so idk...)

The only dealbreaker for me would be a moto fone that uses amoled as I have some inconsistent backlighting but thats about it. I'm willing to trade inconsistent lighting with super saturated colors :)