Favorite ROM

naman919

Reaction score
i'm looking for a 4.2 based JB ROM for the verizon GNex with customization. thoughts? AOKP is taking their sweet time and the nightlies have gotten bad reviews.

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm looking for a 4.2 based JB ROM for the verizon GNex with customization. thoughts? AOKP is taking their sweet time and the nightlies have gotten bad reviews.

Try Sourcery!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well to start, we pride ourselves on quality, so every release is stable fast and buttery like that green butter :D
We provide some of the best support around! You will never hear any of our developers answering questions with "Google it" or " already been answered 30 pages back"
We host the 1 and only Sourcery Toolbox which contains over 3 GB's of modifications that are ready to use on any release. I'm not going to elaborate on the particular mods, there are just too many!
Updates to the ROM are also handled through the toolbox. A magic notifications it sent to your phone when there is a ROM update, or any other feature that has been added!!
All of our Themes are handled in the same fashion.
Our own wallpaper app.
Literally more customizations within the ROM itself than any forum you frequent.
Did i mention the most courteous, helpful, friendliest team there is?
I could do this for days, just give her a go!
And if you are into IRC, ##sourcery is always a sweet spot to kick it!!

Verro84

Reaction score
"Sourcery" is definitely hands down the best ROM out right now! I used to switch ROMs every other day but since the ICSourcery beta came out never switched again. So many custom features and really stable even the new 4.2.1 pre 5 is perfect with no issues

naman919

Reaction score
Well to start, we pride ourselves on quality, so every release is stable fast and buttery like that green butter :D
We provide some of the best support around! You will never hear any of our developers answering questions with "Google it" or " already been answered 30 pages back"
We host the 1 and only Sourcery Toolbox which contains over 3 GB's of modifications that are ready to use on any release. I'm not going to elaborate on the particular mods, there are just too many!
Updates to the ROM are also handled through the toolbox. A magic notifications it sent to your phone when there is a ROM update, or any other feature that has been added!!
All of our Themes are handled in the same fashion.
Our own wallpaper app.
Literally more customizations within the ROM itself than any forum you frequent.
Did i mention the most courteous, helpful, friendliest team there is?
I could do this for days, just give her a go!
And if you are into IRC, ##sourcery is always a sweet spot to kick it!!

Liking Sourcery 4.1 so far. It's definitely a different flavor than the AOKP builds I'm used to but I like it. I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with it and spreading the word.

I know there's a forum but quickly, is it 4.2.1 that's to explain the lack of visual difference in the un/read SMS messages? They usually are slightly more white if they're unread but now the texts are just slightly more bold.

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, they threw in that bold stuff....but MMS is totally them able in app...settings... Theme settings :)