Favorite ROM

gmen1818

Reaction score
What's everyone's favorite ROMs? I'm using CM10 with DarkJelly right now and I bounce from ROM to ROM. I'm preferably looking for one with some cool features and customizable

trink08

Reaction score
gmen1818 said:
What's everyone's favorite ROMs? I'm using CM10 with DarkJelly right now and I bounce from ROM to ROM. I'm preferably looking for one with some cool features and customizable

Go with the latest xenon HD ROM from 7/23 I believe. Nice customization and toggles plus more. I'm satisfied and will use it until final version of aokp is released.

trink08

Reaction score
And before that I used vicious jelly bean. Which was smooth but not very customizable.

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
trink08 said:
Go with the latest xenon HD ROM from 7/23 I believe. Nice customization and toggles plus more. I'm satisfied and will use it until final version of aokp is released.

Is there a link for that?

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
Are there any themes for Xenon HD that I can download over it

trink08

Reaction score
gmen1818 said:
Are there any themes for Xenon HD that I can download over it

I know there are apks for black gmail and calendar and MMS. Plus one boot animation and a Pandora widget. It comes with the choice of apex launcher or stock launcher.
As far as themes go tho, I'm not sure.

Did u flash the ROM?

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you are looking for the most stable ROM, with the best customization hands down....the flash Sourcety!

Verro84

Reaction score
johnnyb15613 said:
If you are looking for the most stable ROM, with the best customization hands down....the flash Sourcety!

Definitely Sourcery! I'm using the JBSourcery beta right now and it is sick

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
"You've never seen a set on a ROM like this ones got, Clark. If you rub Sourcerey's belly Clark, you'll love it 'til the day you die!!"

Sorry, I'm a fan of Cousin Eddy's! :icon_ devil:

Reaction score
Jelly belly is pretty good fast stable and maintained with updates almost daily. Gonna have to go too rootzwiki. But lacking in the theming department

trink08

Reaction score
Just tried liquid smooth alpha jb ROM. It was nice to see what features and customizations I will eventually get but this rom was so buggy I had to flash back to xenon after 15 mins. Though When it was working, it was the smoothest ROM ive tried yet. Anybody else try it?

bdub33

Reaction score
Paranoid android rom. I needed a change and this was perfect. I will stay with them from now on. Running small tablet mode and loving it. It doesn't have many rom specific theme only one but we just got cm10 theme chooser! It doesn't have most of the mods and tweaks that I'm used to having with aokp, but the one it comes with are way different than an other rom I've used. Looking at a nexus with regular phone ui looks basic to me now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
Are there any skins I can download over the jelly bean keyboard? Cause I wanna keep the jelly bean keyboard cause its the fastest keyboard out there, but I'd like it to be skinned