Fair price for Razr

spersich

Reaction score
Want to sell my Razr, just bought the Maxx. I've had it posted on Craigslist for $350 plus car dock and no bites. Am I off base on price?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I sold mine for $300 a month ago when I got my MAXX, with a screen protector on it and an Ottorbox Commuter. Problem you have is people who are eligible for an upgrade can buy a Razr for $99, so they see $350 and are scared off. Then the people who would have to pay retail of $599, that is a better price but I am sure they are thinking they could do better.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Want to sell my Razr, just bought the Maxx. I've had it posted on Craigslist for $350 plus car dock and no bites. Am I off base on price?

I deal a lot on Craigslist and phones ...make sure you reapply the post daily. You'll want it to stay on top...And...the price is good where your at..make sure to add the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx...not just razr maxx. Some people assume still that its a flip phone if you don't specify...lol

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Trash Can

Reaction score
I deal a lot on Craigslist and phones ...make sure you reapply the post daily. You'll want it to stay on top...And...the price is good where your at..make sure to add the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx...not just razr maxx. Some people assume still that its a flip phone if you don't specify...lol

The OP is selling a Razr, not a Maxx. But I agree, he should add "Motorola Droid Razr" to his listing.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ooops...lol seems my quick haste has gotten me again..lol But in this case, you may get a bite at 350... however, it being the og moto Droid razr I'm seeing them go as high as 400 and as low as 200... in this market I would say maybe set the amount 50 over and hit best offer...you'll get a buyer I'm sure. Sometimes I post an ad and get hundreds of enquires and some I get one or two a week.. same device! Like I said before. I would stick to 350 taking best offers...then you have some room for haggling..Usually 1st of the month and 15th are busy due to pay day..lol

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

ryanr509

Reaction score
I just bought my RAZR off craigslist for $275 the person had it posted for $350. Most in my area seem to be around the $300-$350 range depending on accessories it comes with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums