Facebook

brooklyn2710

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if they are making an update to the Facebook app because the Android version SUCKS compare to the iPhone version?

Reaction score

As long as the last facebook update took, I would not expect to see one for quite awhile. Lets hope someone develops a better app all together for facebook than the devs for the official facebook app :(.

Detonation

Reaction score
Agreed. I saw what the iphone facebook app looked like for the first time recently and the android app is embarrassing compared to it.

I don't even use the app anymore, I just added a browser shortcut to the touch site on my homescreen.

jackals

Reaction score
Agreed. I saw what the iphone facebook app looked like for the first time recently and the android app is embarrassing compared to it.

I don't even use the app anymore, I just added a browser shortcut to the touch site on my homescreen.

How do you add a browser shortcut to your homescreen?

DC4MVP

Reaction score
I really don't mind the Facebook app that Android has. It's good for what I do which is look at a couple statuses and comment once in a while.

And I got Meebo messenger to double as Facebook chat.

Zargon

Reaction score

How do you add a browser shortcut to your homescreen?

Long press on an empty area of your home screen, select shortcuts, then select bookmark.

OP
B

brooklyn2710

Reaction score
I mean having everything in one spot would be easier. Or at least remove links to the touch site in the app and just use the application for the entire experience. It is so annoying in the notification window how all the links must be viewed in the browser.

zMd113

Reaction score
Yeah I don't use it except to post because I can't post on the full website for some reason.

jcardona1

Reaction score
it actually got much better the last update, now viewing pictures doesnt take you to the browser. i only wish notifications worked. thats why i also have Bloo installed because notifications work on this app. but the rest of Bloo is garbage. so when i get a notification from bloo, i open the stock app