Facebook

warning9

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the Android app for Facebook completly suck?

chops

Reaction score
yeah but i think apple/icrap(iphone) does this the worst, they are just getting multitasking on the new iphone 4g this summer lol!!!! plus atom more of stuff there products dont do

OP
warning9

warning9

Reaction score
I always thought the iPhone version of Facebook was awesome. At least with that version you never got forwarded to the MOBILE WEBSITE (what is the point of having an app) for some of your notifications. At least that is when you get them. I logged into facebook today and I had like 12 notifications, then I looked down at my phone and there was nothing. Needless to say, I'm annoyed.

chops

Reaction score
oh lol i agree the iphone facebook app is the best one out right now for facebook but i cannt really think of anything else maybe games but we are going to be upon them when we get flash so .......

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Yeah bloo is better just wish it synced up my contacts like the original fb app does, thats the only good feature of it!

li2327

Reaction score
There was a small update to the app that made it a little better. It now has an inbox and it doesn't send you to the mobile when you view pics. It still needs a lot of work.

Cornholieo

Reaction score
I used to care

When I first got the Droid, I was annoyed with how much it sucked. Now since Facebook is still continuing to show how little they care for privacy, I don't care as much. My Facebook usage is way down compared to what it was before.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
I personally use facebook touch, a lot better than the stock app.

OP
warning9

warning9

Reaction score
When I first got the Droid, I was annoyed with how much it sucked. Now since Facebook is still continuing to show how little they care for privacy, I don't care as much. My Facebook usage is way down compared to what it was before.

Mine is too, but it probably wouldn't be if I was getting any notifications.

Edit: The only notification I've received so far was yesterday when somebody poked me.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Facebook for Android sucks.
but Bloo sucks even more, terrible app. comments dont show, pics dont load.

the only thing i use bloo for is notifications, since the stock app cant do notifications correctly. when i get a notification via bloo, ill open the stock app.