Facebook not updating anymore?

willjohnson75

Reaction score
So, I too am having the problem... I have tried uninstalling, clearing cache, updating fb, all without success.... Anybody have any successful fixes? Or is it simply a FB thing that will fix itself?? Thanks for the input....

Silver Member
Reaction score
it's most likely something to do with facebook and not the actual app. mine is experiencing this issue too. hopefully they're working on getting it cleared up.

BPB

Reaction score
Re: Facebook app not working

Me too. The mobile site works fine, just not the app. Since lots of people are having this issue it's probably a problem on facebook's end and not the app itself.

Reaction score
What I tried to do was go to the Market, uninstall updates, and then reinstall. I also tried shutting my phone off, clearing my cache, etc. I was wondering if it was just my phone, but it appears to be a problem with the app itself.
Right, I know I just stated the obvious, but just letting you know there's another guy out there with this problem.

bronx finest

Reaction score
What I tried to do was go to the Market, uninstall updates, and then reinstall. I also tried shutting my phone off, clearing my cache, etc. I was wondering if it was just my phone, but it appears to be a problem with the app itself.
Right, I know I just stated the obvious, but just letting you know there's another guy out there with this problem.
And all night I was blaming Jrummy's "The Shiz" on why my Facebook wasn't working. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Ziffy

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents...I believe it is because they are updating the security settings since they got bashed for allowing 3rd party apps to see user data. I'm sure it will be available soon...I'm not happy either!

Z

Turtle Droid

Reaction score
Add me to the growing list. I too cleared cache, reboot got nothing. Glad I checked in here before I did any thing else.

PugilistDroid

Reaction score
Ditto. My facebook app is not updating my wall or profile and I get that error message as well.