Facebook Error

f150steeler

Reaction score
Anybody having problems with the facebook app saying (An error had occured while fetching data.) [4/Application request limit reached]. What could be the problem??

No one is sure...Use m.facebook.com with your browser.......

Other option is touch.facebook.com. I like this a little better than the m.facebook.com...but both will get you there.

I was hoping I wasn't the only one having this error!

Yea, touch site works just fine...like it a little better too. THANKS!

x25064

Reaction score
Its obviously a facebook issue if 50+ of us are all having the same issue on different model android phones/carriers.

Duh.

In the same token I am glad to see it wasn't just me experiencing this. I thought I had hit the limit in my phones memory cache or something. Then again this isn't a winmo phone =P

mcschavez

Reaction score
Related problem?

I had the same error message, logged out, and now I cant log in... anyone else with the same problem?

SunnyK8

Reaction score
I had the same error message, logged out, and now I cant log in... anyone else with the same problem?

Same problem here. As soon as this "limit" bug is fixed I'm sure we will log be able back in.

,...I hope?

Chappy62105

Reaction score
limit problem

i have the motorola droid and i have the limit problem as well but mine has been working for two days now

mikespe

Reaction score
I also noticed that if you click on the notifications tab then hit refresh you get another error too. Can anyone else confirm they are having a similar problem?

Thanks

matrix9016

Reaction score
I am getting an error message too when I try to refresh my notifications. "601/Parser error unexpected '-' at position 57" :mad:

cephas003

Reaction score
Last night I got the Droid (newbie!) and all areas of Facebook (news feed, notifications, etc) was giving me the error message. Today its been inconsistent with the news feed but notifications has not worked a single time in the past 24 hours.

Hopefully its a FB problem and they will fix it soon?

x25064

Reaction score
On a side note, I find it incredibly irritating that you can't access your inbox on the facebook widget.

lippstuh

Reaction score
guys, its a fb error obviously. if your "app" worked before why would it stop working correctly? lol. and its working fine with me.

Conbo

Reaction score
Any more news on this FB problem.. it seems the notifications are not being refreshed.

dfb33f

Reaction score
I also noticed that if you click on the notifications tab then hit refresh you get another error too. Can anyone else confirm they are having a similar problem?

Thanks
that is the only error i get. when i refresh my notifications tab it doesnt display my notifications. thats the only problem with facebook for me so far

SunnyK8

Reaction score

Thanks

Yep, I'm getting that problem now too. The other one got fixed only to have this one pop up! :mad:

shane1v

Reaction score
speaking of facebook errors, is anyone getting this one with m.facebook.com

"this page contains the following errors;
error on line 4 at column 3797: unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes value
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error."

it only shows about a quarter of the page.

I have seen this many times, but not lately. Any insight people?

jmkats

Reaction score
I've been getting this message since Tuesday. I've experienced a few other problems like the login error this week. I've had the Droid since mid November with no problem. Hopefully notifications will be fixed soon.