Facebook contacts on Razr not Syncing with Google contacts

johnod

Reaction score
I just returned a new droid 3 because the slide was loose and Amazon was selling the Razr for $.01. When I first activated my accounts on the D3, all of my FB friends were loaded into contacts on both the device and my Google contacts. At first I thought these were too many contacts to manage from the phone and un-synced FB from contacts on the D3 which also removed them from google contacts.

Returned that D3 and received the new Razr. Now my FB contacts show in the Razr device, but not in Google contacts? I want all FB contacts I have on my Razr to sync with Google contacts. Any new contacts I've entered into the Razr appear in google contacts and vice versa. But FB and Linkedin do not sync to gmail. This is crazy because I have so many FB and Linkedin friends showing in my Razr contacts, and I cant edit things like their addresses, so I have to do so through by either adding them as a new gmail or razr contact which just makes them a dupe. ugh! Can someone help?

How do i get the FB & Linkedin contacts on my Razr to sync with my Gmail contacts?

FWIW, I also have Verizon Backup assistant...not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your help!

OP
J

johnod

Reaction score
lots of views, no replies

is my post not clear or am I the only one going through this issue?
I'm a newbie so if this is covered somewhere else, would someone please point me in the right direction? I've searched and there doesn't seem to be an answer to this specific dilemma.
Appreciate any help. thanks!