****EXTREMELY IMPORTANT**** GB could brick your phone...read.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Yak, Thanks for this as I was LITERALLY about to get on the GB ship after rooting my TB..I will hop on your recommended Rom:)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
There are going to release bamf 1.7 soon :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Reverted back to froyo, I miss my netflix already :(

But a working phone is more important!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reverted back to froyo, I miss my netflix already :(

But a working phone is more important!

Can't you just use the devicecheck disabled apk from xda? I'm on froyo using netflix. It works great

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed it and told me it couldn't reach the Netflix service. Oh well. I'll wait for a good GB release before trying again. I still have HBO GO.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yak, Thanks for this as I was LITERALLY about to get on the GB ship after rooting my TB..I will hop on your recommended Rom:)

Im flashing das bamf 1.7 right now! 1.6.3 remix was great.

Wish I had some time to do theme work for either of these. Work is dishing me out a buttkicking and Ill be taking a trip to Japan soon.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
It sucks. I didn't have any issues with gb and my Gps lock was almost instant. Now I have to wait for my phone to realize I'm in Cleveland not Honolulu. Back to virusrom for me.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It sucks. I didn't have any issues with gb and my Gps lock was almost instant. Now I have to wait for my phone to realize I'm in Cleveland not Honolulu. Back to virusrom for me.

download gps status and toolbox from market.

clear cache/data from maps in settings.

open the app...menu...reset agps...menu...download agps...open navigation...enjoy faster gps locks.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X

open the app...menu...reset agps...menu...download agps...open navigation...enjoy faster gps locks.
That is NOT a permanent fix. And it rarely works. It will show 3/4 satellites and still put me a couple miles away. Gb's radio was spot on. I may just run gb and not give a pink pony about bricking. $600 won't break the bank.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

That is NOT a permanent fix. And it rarely works. It will show 3/4 satellites and still put me a couple miles away. Gb's radio was spot on. I may just run gb and not give a pink pony about bricking. $600 won't break the bank.

sorry it doesnt work for you. It fixed mine permanently so far.

cwciwatch

Reaction score
recently my phone got stuck in a boot-loop, I had just switched to the GB radio and bamf GB rom which worked fine for a day or so then boot-looped even in recovery. I removed the sd card and mounted it on my PC I then put the old froyo radio in the "SDCARD" directory, reinstalled the card in my phone did a battery pull, entered the bootloader and reflashed the old radio back then I was able to enter recovery and wipe/reinstall froyo. this happend a while back so I am not sure if the above was exactly the way it played out. I am sorry if this is just useless info but I figured it may help.