[Radio] [Leak] Official MR2 Radio This is the GINGERBREAD Radio XMAS in JUNE

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[Radio] [Leak] Official MR2 Radio 1.39.00.0508w, 0.01.69.0510w_3 So after all that chaos that happened a few days ago here it finally is. I would personally like to thank all of you guys that were sensitive to the situation and refrained from downloading, flashing, and or distributing this radio when it was stolen and pre-maturely leaked. Good things always come for those who wait.

This radio will ONLY work on our Gingerbread build!!! IT WILL NOT WORK WITH FROYO (The MR1).

DOWNLOAD LINK:
AdF.ly - shrink your URLs and get paid!

MD5: 4072b5954bf0032103b62c5ae69cb13e
Approx. 26 MB​

This radio has shown significant improvements in multiple areas and seems to cure the reboot issue a lot of us were experiencing on GB.

Instructions:

1. Download and rename to PG05IMG.zip
2. Place on root of SD card
3. Flash from hboot

Enjoy!

Note: This radio does not mean that Gingerbread is near. It actually is no where close. This radio was pulled from the MR2 which is also Froyo. The reason why this works with Gingerbread is because it is using the same RIL as the MR2. The MR1 uses an outdated RIL which is why this radio will NOT work with it.

SOURCE: XDA DEVELOPERS

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
this is the better leaked version of the gingerbread radio this is from the blackhole 2.0 gingerbread according to the dev of Blackhole 2.0 this is a radio with a less likely chance of Bricking your T-Bolt

npro1464

Reaction score
Coming from a Liquid froyo ROM, I flashed this radio in HBoot then I flashed the latest BAMF gingerbread ROM. So far, the ROM kicks a, but the radio is kind of shotty. I'm noticing 2-3 bars of 4g, sometimes my phone will be stuck on 3g. I think 4g coverage in my area is pretty decent, I've always had full bars before flashing this. Can anyone help? Should I try redownloading the radio and flashing it again? Should I flash the 2.5 gb radio? Should I wipe before I flash?

Also, where can I find the froyo radio I just ditched for this, in case I want to get back to that? Thanks!!

ziggy484

Reaction score
Coming from a Liquid froyo ROM, I flashed this radio in HBoot then I flashed the latest BAMF gingerbread ROM. So far, the ROM kicks a, but the radio is kind of shotty. I'm noticing 2-3 bars of 4g, sometimes my phone will be stuck on 3g. I think 4g coverage in my area is pretty decent, I've always had full bars before flashing this. Can anyone help? Should I try redownloading the radio and flashing it again? Should I flash the 2.5 gb radio? Should I wipe before I flash?

Also, where can I find the froyo radio I just ditched for this, in case I want to get back to that? Thanks!!

The froyo radio you can find in the das bamf 1.7 thread, i have it saved on my sd along with the 1.7 rom just in case, but this sense 3.0 gb with mr2 is awesome, see no reason to go back.

npro1464

Reaction score
I actually have noticed a drop in bars. Would flashing 2.5 help?

But I'd definitely agree, there's no going back. This ROM pwns!

This threads just been BAMFed!

RVC

Reaction score
Is the MR2.5 link on this page working? It just goes to an ad site then I skip that crap and it says page is unavailable.....I even went right from the XDA site and same issue.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Never trust or gauge signal by the bars. Bars can be leaked to display stronger it weaker by the dev. Such as the 6 bar mod on most gb tons show 1 to 3 instead of 3 to 4 bars.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
So this is for sure the official Gingerbread radio? I've read about all the bricked devices caused by flashing 2.0 or 2.5 and I have to say I'm just really skeptical about flashing radios right now...

Also skeptical about the fact that the official OTA is June 30th, and I don't like being scared to flash ROMs! :(