ESPN Radio question

bustinloose82

Reaction score
Does ESPN Radio allow you to listen to all of the NFL games live? I have Sirius with NFL package but as of now I realize that I can't access that on my droid. So I'm wondering, is the ESPN Radio going to have every game live?

I wish DirecTv would do there Online/Mobile Sunday Ticket package for a separate fee. Some of us can't have satellites. I'd pay a pretty penny for this access on my phone.

bpad10

Reaction score
Does ESPN Radio allow you to listen to all of the NFL games live? I have Sirius with NFL package but as of now I realize that I can't access that on my droid. So I'm wondering, is the ESPN Radio going to have every game live?

I wish DirecTv would do there Online/Mobile Sunday Ticket package for a separate fee. Some of us can't have satellites. I'd pay a pretty penny for this access on my phone.

Used my direct tv mobile to watch the games Sunday on my droid....few bugs, sometimes no sound during the game, picture quality wasn't fantastic, picture would freeze on occasion. I was driving so that may have something to do with those issues, but it wasn't to the point of annoying or frustrating....(wife may of got angry, we were out getting a christmas tree). Love my droid