error message

djgdroid

Reaction score
I keep getting this error message "Application HTC Sense (in process com.htc.launcher) is not responding". I've rebooted several times, removed recent apps that downloaded since just before this issue but nothing seems to fix it. Does anyone know what this error is and what I need to do to fix it?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are u rooted? And the error is just as it says it's ur launcher (home) that's force closing are u rooted? SInce it's the stock launcher force closing which is weird

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
djgdroid

djgdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply!
Yes I am rooted, but I haven't loaded any Rom's yet. Not all that sure what a launcher is, but I assume it's part of Sense?

smtom

Reaction score
Run fix permission in recovery. If not there, in Rom Manager

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ur launcher is ur home it's the app that u see when u press home it's ur desktops with all ur icons on it, it's ur app drawer it's things like that everything u see when u press ur home button is ur launcher app

OP
djgdroid

djgdroid

Reaction score
Great explanation, thanks. I have seen that others have talked about loading a separate launcher but I hadn't looked up what all that meant. thanks

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem but yes there are tons of replacement launchers i myself prefer go launcher it's free in the market and comes with tons of features it's also very very quick