Contacts Storage Error...please help!

Kas84

Reaction score
Every time I go to add a new contact, an error message pops up that says, "Sorry! The application Contacts Storage (process com.motorola.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I recently rooted my phone and froze numerous apps, but nothing to do with Motorola. Does anyone know why I keep getting this "Force close" message? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
K

Kas84

Reaction score
I just answered my own question by reading an old post on this forum from 2011. I froze a bunch of Yahoo apps and apparently that's why I couldn't add a contact anymore. Doesn't really make sense. No need to respond to this post. Thanks anyway.

Every time I go to add a new contact, an error message pops up that says, "Sorry! The application Contacts Storage (process com.motorola.contacts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I recently rooted my phone and froze numerous apps, but nothing to do with Motorola. Does anyone know why I keep getting this "Force close" message? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.