1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Erratic operation off contract

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by free2bme801, Jun 1, 2011.

1. free2bme801

free2bme801 New Member

I have a Motorolo Droid (original) that I am now using, or attempting to use, after having terminated my contract with VZW. I have had some success with this via WIFI, but the operation is very erratic. When the phone is connected via WIFI but just laying on my desk, it seems to jump from one app to another, with no movement or keyboard/touch-screen involvement.
    I don't really need this to work, but it is a handy device if I can get past this quirky operation.

Help please!
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Does it ever not do this? If so, what makes the difference? WiFi? Your desk?

Do you have a charger attached when this happens (well known issue)?

The contract certainly isn't relevant. I'd recommend removing it from the subject.
Search tags for this page

htc thunderbolt erratic